Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I M BACK!!

wow , long time nv been here ...hahaha is been years since my last blog posted huh ... tons of events occured in my life for these few years n make a huge changes about me... well, life still nid to goes on ... n i m quite satisfied with my current lifestyle .

1st of all i would like to say thank you for everyone that keep supporting me all this hard time i had , i really appreaciate it and wont forget about it for the rest of my life... after all these while , i realised that i had a bunch of real good friend ..really thank you~

Janice mommy : thanks you for your caring , i think now u r giving or gived birth to your second baby ... hope everything will go smooth for ya ...

Moon : Bila balik to malaysia? really long time no see d...already move to new house in aus? when can i go to visit ya? hahahaha ... just for ur info , next year march , i will be in new zealand ... duty calls.... let me know how r u recently k ?

ah nell ( brother ) : hahahaha see u got check on my blog nowadays bo ? hahahaha i heard tat u found a very nice guy d wo.... gambate neh ....

lok hui : woi~ u owe me 3 present.. bila give me? hahahahaha

n a lot more friends to go ... hahaha ... well i should tell a bit of my current life.

Currently i m working in penang . So if anyone of u in penang wanna find me yum cha , just text me k ? i m so so so so so free while in penang. and every sunday i will be back in kl . to see the love one of mine. I met my love one in lang tengah island while during that time , i m very down , i plan to go there to work for 1 month with my buddy jonanthan to relax myself . b4 we work there , both of us r single , once we finished work there , we both attached.... hahahaha ... and about my love one , Stephy , she is the nicest gal i met in my life . She is caring , independant , helpful , easy going yet stubborn ppl. i m glad tat i have her with me nowadays eventhough she is in kl n i m in penang , but tat will nv affect our relationship . i hope this will go smooth n will be the last relationship for me . is a very tiring thing that jump from a broken relationship to another relationship .

And i met a bunch of new colleagues and friends and band mate.. some of them r nice yet some of them r .....errr well u know , hahaha ..i leave it to ur imagination . hahaha. well is quite late now , i will tell more about my currenly life other time , btw , thanks once again for all the friend who cared about me all this time~ I M BACK~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheatteereque
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/natural-herbs]natural herbs[/url]
Stuttobia

Anonymous said...

Your metabolic process will increase like ridiculous, plus your bones can get much better,
too.

My homepage ... just click the following page

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
How for additional details on consider getting past the buyer's defenses? That could be the,the way to handle regain access and influence more than the purchase decision? Should you putting it simple 'lay siege' to learn more about the buyer, attempting,and for instance,to learn more about scale the walls? Well, let's take an example from going to be the Greeks.